PRO.DR.DEVIDSAS M. MULEY (PRINCIPAL)
|1.Worked as Member of Academic Council University of Mumbai.|
|2.Published 20 articles.|
|3. Published 03 articles.|
|4. Attended many Conferences,Seminars and Workshops.|
|5. Invited as Guest ,Guest Speaker,Resource Person at Various Levels.|
|1.As a Asst./Associate Professor in Birla College Kalyan from 1980 to 2004 Total = 24 Years.|
|2.As a Principal in Acharya – Marathe college Chembur from 2004 to 2014 Total = 11 Years.|
|3.As a Regional Director YCMOU ,Mumbai Division in 2015 = 1 Year.|
|4.Joined as a Principal in SCCT in may 2016.|
PROF. S.S. BHANADARI (NAAC- CHAIRPERSON)
PROF. ROHINI INAMDAR (CS CO-ORDINATOR)
PROF. SUSHIL SHANTARAM JADHAV (CHIEF CO-ORDINATOR - (B. COM.))
PROF.MUSTAK R.DERAIYA (BMS/BAF/BBI CHIEF CO-ORDINATOR)
PROF. SARAH SAMUEL (BBI CO-ORDINATOR)
PROF. SMITA NEGI (CHIEF CO-ORDINATOR (IT/CS/BMM) )
PROF. CHANCHAL KAUR (BMS CO-ORDINATOR)
Name - Chanchal Kaur
Qualifications - M.Com, ICWA (Inter), PGDFM, MH- SET
Experience - 5 years in SCCT + 1 Year outside SCCT
Area of specialization - Account , audit n finance
PROF. IVY GANGULY (BMM CO-ORDINATOR)
PROF. SUNANDA R. DONGARE
NAME : SUNANDA R. DONGARE
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: MMS [Finance] from University of Mumbai
SPECIALISED AREA (SUBJECT): Finance
- Paper published and Presented on “A study on the potential of WLA for achieving financial inclusion: An Indian perspective” held at SIES College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai on 20th and 21st February, 2015.
- Paper published on “Empowerment of Women Farmers: A step towards food Security and Indian Agricultural Development” at Oriental institute of management, Vashi, Navi Mumbai for “Parivaratan” journal in June, 2015.
- Paper Presentation on “strategies for sustainable development in India” held at JJT University Rajasthan on 17th and 18th November 2012.
PROF. SHAIKH ALI AHMAD
PROF. SABANOOR FATIMA
PROF. SHAILU SINGH
PROF. MINAKSHI LOHANI
PROF. SNEHA BANDAL
PROF. ASHRAF SAYYED
PROF. HAZEL JONES
PROF. AFRIN SHAIKH
PROF. MANISH SHARMA
Name- Prof. Vidula Kulkarni
Designation – Assistant Professor
Qualification- ME (Electronics Engineering), BE (Electronics), Maharashtra State Certificate Course In Information Technology
Certification Courses – C, C++, Office Automation.
Research Papers –
- FPGA and ASIC Based System Design for 32 bit Floating Point Digital Signal Processor at Thinkquest 2009 : National Level Paper Presentation Competition in association with Siemens and PCS technologies on 14th March 2009.
- Reconfigurable DSP-FFT Design for mobile communication at Thinkquest 2010 International conference in association with Springer Publication, IEEE Bombay section, Siemens and PCS technologies on 13 th and 14th March 2010.ISBN:978-81-8489-988-7
- Reconfigurable DSP Processor for Ultra Wide Band Communication System Applications at Equinox 2014: International Conference on Engineering Confluence on 30th September -1st October 2014.ISSN:2320-8163
- Designing of Arithmetic Logical Unit for Digital Signal Processor ,International Journal of Advance Foundation and Research in Science and Engineering ,Vol. 1,Special Issue -Vivruti , March 2015, p.p.1-4.ISSN:2379-4794
- Design and Simulation of Digital Signal Processor for ultra wide band communication system application , Abhinav International Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Management & Technology,Vol -5, Issue 5, May 2015, p.p 49-55.ISSN:2320-0073
Achievements- Attended National and International conferences, workshops and presented papers.
Subjects Taught- Network Security, Embedded System, Fundamentals of Digital Computing, Electronics and Communication Technology, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Computer System and Organization, Operating System
Experience- 8.5 years
PROF. ALI AHMAD
PROF. Ansari Huma Anjum Abdul Qayyum
Name: Ansari Huma Anjum Abdul Qayyum
Qualification: M E(computer) pursuing
Date of joining: 02/06/2014
Department & post: BSc it/cs- Asst. Prof.
Area of specialization: Computer (Programming)
PROF. ZUBAIDA KHAN
PROF. BUSHRA KHAN
PROF. GOKUL CHAUDHARI
Name: PROF.GOKUL CHOUDHARY
Qualification :B.E (CS), M.Tech (CSE Pursuing)
Specialization: Computer Science And IT Department
Two Years Teaching Experience in Computer Science/IT Department Of SCCT College Sanpada.
Three Years teaching experience in IDOL University of Mumbai.
Three Year Teaching Experience in Computer Science/IT Department at SJRS College Kalwa
Technical Skills: C, C++, PHP-MYSQL, Linux Administration.
Worked as IT coordinator for TYBCOM/TYBSC/M.COM University Examinations.
- Worked as a Convener of DLLE activity of University of Mumbai at SJRS College Kalwa.
- Research paper published in International conference at NCRD’s Sterling College Nerul.
- Research paper published in International conference at SIA College Dombivali.
- Research Paper published in national conference at SJRS College Kalwa.
- Worked as external examiner for university practical examination.
- Worked as a Moderator for university examination.
PROF. SHAHJAHAN SHAIKH
Name: Mrs.(Prof. Shahjahan shaikh)
Date ofjoining: 08th june,2015
Department and Post: Computer/it as Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.E (computer engineering)
Area of specialisation: Software Engineering and testing, rtos, Computer Organisation and Microprocessor
Publications: 07 National Conference , 03 International Conference
Teaching experience: 10 Year
PROF. NISHAT A. AHMAD
PROF. PALKAR S.C
PROF. SANDIP HANCHATE
Name : Sandeep Hanchate
Qualification : MSc (Physics), B.Ed (pursuing)
Research paper: “Co-Mo-B nanocatalyst for enhanced Hydrogen evolution in neutral and alkaline media”
Experience : 1year in Industry, 1year in teaching.