PROF. RAOSAHEB SHINDEGALWEKAR
Experience: 40 years
1. Degree College Experience Total = >28 Years.
2. Junior College and School Experience Total=>12 Years.
3. NSS officer=>10 Years
4. Y.C.M.O.U- Co-Ordinator-10 Years
1. M.Phil in Environmental science.
2. Published 03 papers on “EVS”.
3. Attended 27 Conferences,Seminars and Workshops.
4. Invited as Guest ,Guest Speaker,Resource Person at Various Levels.
5. Worked as a University Nominee for Geography subject.
6. MPSC Chief paper setter.
7. IDOL chief paper setter and moderator.
8. LIC Member appointed by Mumbai University.
PROF. S.S. BHANADARI (NAAC- CHAIRPERSON)
PROF. ROHINI INAMDAR (CS CO-ORDINATOR)
PROF. SUSHIL SHANTARAM JADHAV (CHIEF CO-ORDINATOR - (B. COM.))
PROF.MUSTAK R.DERAIYA (BMS/BAF/BBI CHIEF CO-ORDINATOR)
PROF. SARAH SAMUEL (BBI CO-ORDINATOR)
PROF. SMITA NEGI (CHIEF CO-ORDINATOR (IT/CS/BMM) )
PROF. CHANCHAL KAUR (BMS CO-ORDINATOR)
Name - Chanchal Kaur
Qualifications - M.Com, ICWA (Inter), PGDFM, MH- SET
Experience - 5 years in SCCT + 1 Year outside SCCT
Area of specialization - Account , audit n finance
PROF. IVY GANGULY (BMM CO-ORDINATOR)
PROF. SWAPNAGANDHA R. PIMPARE
Qualification: BMM & Master’s in Public Relations
1) Worked with Hallway Public Relations & TMC (Talent Management Company)
2) Second work- experience was with Viral Mantra Public Relations in fashion PR (2014),
3) Worked with MSL 20:20 Company for Corporate Brand.
4) Worked as Graphic Designer and Social Media Executive at Web Dakaar Digital Consultancy.
PROF. SUNANDA R. DONGARE
NAME : SUNANDA R. DONGARE
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: MMS [Finance] from University of Mumbai
SPECIALISED AREA (SUBJECT): Finance
- Paper published and Presented on “A study on the potential of WLA for achieving financial inclusion: An Indian perspective” held at SIES College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai on 20th and 21st February, 2015.
- Paper published on “Empowerment of Women Farmers: A step towards food Security and Indian Agricultural Development” at Oriental institute of management, Vashi, Navi Mumbai for “Parivaratan” journal in June, 2015.
- Paper Presentation on “strategies for sustainable development in India” held at JJT University Rajasthan on 17th and 18th November 2012.
PROF. SHAIKH ALI AHMAD
PROF. SABANOOR FATIMA
PROF. SHAILU SINGH
PROF. SNEHA BANDAL
PROF. ASHRAF SAYYED
PROF. HAZEL JONES
PROF. LANDGE SAMEERA ABDULLA
Experience: Previously Worked As Visiting Faculty in VES College And As Subject Faculty in Classes
PROF. NUSRAT JAHAN
Qualification: MA (History), B .ED
Experience: Home Tuitions And As Subject Faculty in Classes
PROF. AARTI MUCHANDI
Qualification: B.E. (CIVIL ENGG), M.E.(ENV. ENGG.), B.Ed.
Experience: 8 YEAR CORPORATE SECTOR (INDIA AND INTERNATIONAL)
Research Work: NONE
Academic Work: NONE
PROF. SHAIKH FARJANA NAZIR AHMED
Experience: 1 YEAR
PROF. BUSHRA M.A. ANSARI
Qualification: BMS, MMS (HUMA RESOURCE)
1) 2.6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS A FULL TIME FACULTY IN BMS DEPARTMENT
2) 2.5 + YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE IN CORPORATE SECTOR
3) FREELANCE TRAINER FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND MOTIVATIONAL LECTURES
PROF.NEHA ARORA NAGPAL
Experience: 05 Years 03 Years in National College of Information Technology, (Punjab)
02 Years in S.K.G.S.H.V.M Public School(Punjab)
Academic Work: Worked as an Incharge of Admission cell in National College of Information Technology, (Punjab)
MANAGEMENT STUDIES (BMS) DEPARTMENT
Name- Prof. Vidula Kulkarni
Designation – Assistant Professor
Qualification- ME (Electronics Engineering), BE (Electronics), Maharashtra State Certificate Course In Information Technology
Certification Courses – C, C++, Office Automation.
Research Papers –
- FPGA and ASIC Based System Design for 32 bit Floating Point Digital Signal Processor at Thinkquest 2009 : National Level Paper Presentation Competition in association with Siemens and PCS technologies on 14th March 2009.
- Reconfigurable DSP-FFT Design for mobile communication at Thinkquest 2010 International conference in association with Springer Publication, IEEE Bombay section, Siemens and PCS technologies on 13 th and 14th March 2010.ISBN:978-81-8489-988-7
- Reconfigurable DSP Processor for Ultra Wide Band Communication System Applications at Equinox 2014: International Conference on Engineering Confluence on 30th September -1st October 2014.ISSN:2320-8163
- Designing of Arithmetic Logical Unit for Digital Signal Processor ,International Journal of Advance Foundation and Research in Science and Engineering ,Vol. 1,Special Issue -Vivruti , March 2015, p.p.1-4.ISSN:2379-4794
- Design and Simulation of Digital Signal Processor for ultra wide band communication system application , Abhinav International Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Management & Technology,Vol -5, Issue 5, May 2015, p.p 49-55.ISSN:2320-0073
Achievements- Attended National and International conferences, workshops and presented papers.
Subjects Taught- Network Security, Embedded System, Fundamentals of Digital Computing, Electronics and Communication Technology, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Computer System and Organization, Operating System
Experience- 8.5 years
PROF. ALI AHMAD
PROF. Ansari Huma Anjum Abdul Qayyum
Name: Ansari Huma Anjum Abdul Qayyum
Qualification: M E(computer) pursuing
Date of joining: 02/06/2014
Department & post: BSc it/cs- Asst. Prof.
Area of specialization: Computer (Programming)
PROF. ZUBAIDA KHAN
PROF. GOKUL CHAUDHARI
Name: PROF.GOKUL CHOUDHARY
Qualification :B.E (CS), M.Tech (CSE Pursuing)
Specialization: Computer Science And IT Department
Two Years Teaching Experience in Computer Science/IT Department Of SCCT College Sanpada.
Three Years teaching experience in IDOL University of Mumbai.
Three Year Teaching Experience in Computer Science/IT Department at SJRS College Kalwa
Technical Skills: C, C++, PHP-MYSQL, Linux Administration.
Worked as IT coordinator for TYBCOM/TYBSC/M.COM University Examinations.
- Worked as a Convener of DLLE activity of University of Mumbai at SJRS College Kalwa.
- Research paper published in International conference at NCRD’s Sterling College Nerul.
- Research paper published in International conference at SIA College Dombivali.
- Research Paper published in national conference at SJRS College Kalwa.
- Worked as external examiner for university practical examination.
- Worked as a Moderator for university examination.
PROF. PALKAR S.C
PROF. KHAN MAHIBA MASOOD ALI
Specialized Areas (Subjects): Programming, OS(Windows & Linux/Unix), Networking, Testing, Forensic Science,
Department: IT (Information Technology) / CS ( Computer Science)
Experience: 1 year
Research Work: N/A
PROF. BHAGYASHREE SUNIL PATIL
Qualification: Master in Computer Engineering
Experience: 5 years
Research Work: Publish following Papers
1)”Survey of Privacy Preserving Data mining” in IJERE,Volume 4, Issue 2
2)”Privacy Preserving of Stream data using Random Rotation Perturbation Technique” in IJTRE,Volume 4,issue 2
PROF. M SAI GEETHA RANI
Experience: 09 years as a Maths Professor at Tilak College of Science & Commerce, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
04 years as a Maths faculty at Vidhya Classes Mankhurd, Mumbai.
Academic work: Attended University Seminars and Cap work for TY BMS.