“An organization’s alumni are the reflection of its past, representation of its present and a link to its future.”
At Sanpada College of commerce and Technology (SCCT), our constant endeavor is to build excellence and achievement amongst our Alumni. We provide the platform for alumni, faculty and current students of the institute to connect and share knowledge that would be useful in their professional lives.
• Strengthen the bond between Alumni and Institute.
• Promote the alumni association and develop a relationship with current students in order to encourage their involvement as alumni.
• Educate alumni about the value and opportunities for philanthropic support.
In order to strengthen the bond and further our relation with the alumni of institute, we have decided to form alumni committee. The committee conducts the meet to promote Industry-Institute Interaction, Placement activity and contribution of the Alumnus in brand building of SCCT, institute development etc. Alumni can create a positive impact by acting as Support System, Offering Expertise, Assistance in Employability, Mentorship and Scholarships etc.
Click here for Alumni Registration
Prof. Vidula Kulkarni
Alumni Committee Chairperson
What is Alumni Association?
An alumni association is an association of graduates or, more broadly, of former students. These associations often organize social events, publish newsletters or magazines, and raise funds for the organization. Many provide a variety of benefits and services that help alumni maintain connections to their educational institution and fellow graduates. Additionally, such groups often support alumni, and provide a forum to form new friendships and business relationships with people of similar background.
To bring all old Students, who studied at Sanpada College of commerce and technology, under one forum for exchange of Knowledge, Skill and Experience amongst themselves and to disseminate them to the students of the College.
Goals & Objectives
To develop an alumni association we:
> Provide opportunities for alumni to network and interact with the college, students, and communities served.
> Engage a broader base of alumni by promoting services and support.
> Promote the alumni association and develop a relationship with current students in order to encourage their involvement as alumni.
> Educate alumni about the value and opportunities for philanthropic support.
Benefits After College
“One of the main benefits is career contacts in all different states,” Weeks says. Alumni associations can usually supply a list of alumni (often free) according to location, graduation year or profession. The alumni connection can often provide the “in” you need for job and career assistance.
Keeping in Touch
Alumni associations are great for helping alumni stay tuned in to the happenings back at college and with other alumni.
First step towards “ORIENTAL SCCT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (OSAA)”
Name of the Society
ORIENTAL SCCT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Hon. Wasim Khan (M.D.)
Oriental education society’
Plot no 3,4,5 sector 2, near
Sanpada Railway station,
Sanpada (w) Navi Mumbai 400705
Object of Society
- To encourage educational, social and economical welfare of general public in every manner by all lawful means.
- To give educational help to the poor and deserving students.
- To build, establish, construct, manager, administer, support and assist, primary, pre-primary, secondary, higher, secondary, schools, colleges, management, technical and vocational institutes, Research institutes and orphan children.
- To conduct and organize lecturers, seminars, workshops and meetings by inviting well known educationalist, industrialist and experts.
- To advance, preserve and promote the spiritual, social culture and moral principles and their values.
- To conduct sports for various District Zonal, state & National Level Tournaments, camps, seminars, Workshop and gathering etc.
- To encourage young professionals, entrepreneurs by providing financial assistance in from of financial aid, seed capital, venture capital etc. to encourage entrepreneurship and contributing towards nation by creating employment opportunities.
- To run an organize social & sports activities and programs, Cultural function and programs for the benefit of poor and needy.
- To provide relief to the people who affected by natural calamities.
- To promote literature and for that purpose or otherwise to public books, to publish daily Newspapers. Magazine, Newsletters as also establish libraries, reading room to set up, establish and maintain vocational training centers.
- To do such things which are incidental conducive to attainment of above objects.
- To save, to watch over, to protect, to advance, promote and enlarge the members’ business interest from the competition from, and the activities of foreign interest and foreign company.
- To arrange, organize, conduct, manage, co- ordinate, sponsor, promote, participate in, seminar, lecture meetings, discussions, workshop, displays, exhibitions, symposiums to foster the business interest of the members and to arrange trips, excursions, picnics, holidays, outings, programmers to encourage and foster fellowship and friendship among the members.
- To provide facilities for the education of students and to establish Nurseries, primary school, high school, Colleges, Medical, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic Hospitals and Colleges. To establish construct, manage, administrator, support, and assist technical colleges, hostels, high schools, for poor and needy students, dormitories for windows, and all other such educations facilities.
- To give educational help to the poor and deserving students also to provide education aid to orphans, blind, physically handicapped students for their education and to provide them such facilities for educational purpose like uniforms, books scholarships etc. and also to give to the serving students for acquiring higher qualification. To help the poor by providing free legal aid and assistance to them. To give Educational help to the poor and deserving students.
- To promote the educational, social and economic welfare of general public in every manner and by all lawful means.
Participation of Alumni at Various Events
> Invited all the members for annual fest Orien-2015, all members enjoyed sports as well as cultural events.
> An alumni members meeting is arranged in the Month of December 2015, on the occasion of Cultural events like Fun Fair.
> The objective of the association was also discussed in the meet.
> The group of alumni is also formed using social application for the fast connectivity with each other to provide prompt services amongst them.
> The institute has provided unique code to the entire alumni.
> Till date total 78 students have enrolled for alumni association.
LIST OF ALUMNI ASSOCIATION 2013-14
|ORIENTAL EDUCATION SOCIETY’S|
OF COMMERCE AND TECHNOLOGY
|LIST OF ALUMNI ASSOCIATION 2013-14|
|Sr.No.||Unique Code||Name Of Students||Stream/Branch||Batch/Passed
|3||SCCT/2012/IT/03||Khan Bilal Hakik||BSC ITemail@example.com|
|4||SCCT/2012/IT/04||Mahi Abdul||BSC ITfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||SCCT/2012/IT/06||Mohammed Asif||BSC ITemail@example.com|
|7||SCCT/2012/IT/07||Singh Sujit||BSC ITfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|9||SCCT/2012/IT/09||Shoaib Khan||BSC ITemail@example.com|