Bachelor of Banking and Insurance ( B. B. & I. ) Three years Degree Course
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of Bachelor of Banking and Insurance shall have passed XII standard examination with minimum with 45% of the aggregate for Open category and 40% Marks in aggregate in case of reserved category of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent. Students of Arts, Science and Commerce are eligible to take admissions.
- Admission will be done after the declaration of H. S. C. result from Maharashtra Board.
- Most probably admission will be done through on line system.
- There will be also a merit list for the admission.
- In-house students could be given some relaxation in admission
Documents Required for the Admission.
- X & XII std. original Marksheet with X std. Passing certificate (two sets of Xerox copies- each certificate)
- Leaving certificate
- Two pass port size photos
- Residential Proof
- Migration certificate (for other board students)
Over the last few years, due to stress on inclusive growth in the various sectors, Banking and Insurance have shown promising results in terms of business potential. After the completion of B.B.I. course, the students can acquire necessary competence to handle any job up to the supervisory level, related to Banking and Insurance. This course also help the students to post graduate in C-RIM (Risk and Insurance Management), Insurance management and Health Insurance Management.
NOTE : TOTA L SEATS – 60