Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) – Three years Degree Course
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of Bachelor of Banking and Insurance shall have passed XII standard examination with minimum with 45% of the aggregate for Open category and 40% Marks in aggregate in case of reserved category of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent. Students of Arts, Science and Commerce are eligible to take admissions.
- Admission will be done after the declaration of H. S. C. result from Maharashtra Board.
- Most probably admission will be done through on line system.
- There will be also a merit list for the admission.
- In-house students could be given some relaxation in admission
Documents Required for the Admission.
- X & XII std. original Marksheet with X std. Passing certificate (two sets of Xerox copies- each certificate)
- Leaving certificate
- Two pass port size photos
- Residential Proof
- Migration certificate (for other board students)
B.M.S as a course provides adequate basic understanding of management education that can be applied in the present day global corporate scenario. This course exposes the students to various practical aspects like project work, group studies, case studies & presentation which are part of M.B.A programme. After the completion of this course, students may opt for Management and/or non-management oriented courses. Students could also consider pursuing a career in the field of sales & Marketing, Finance, HRM, Research & Development etc.
Total Seats : 120