BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (B. SC. I.T.) – Three years Degree Course
- B. SC. I.T. course is of three years Degree Course which comprises of six semesters with different topics.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of Bachelor of B. SC. I. T. shall have passed XII Science with mathematics from the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Only science stream student can take admission.
- Admission forms can be downloaded from the website of the colleges or can be filled online.
Documents Required for the Admission.
- X & XII std. original Marksheet with X std. Passing certificate (two sets of Xerox copies- each certificate)
- Leaving certificate
- Two pass port size photos
- Residential Proof
- Migration certificate (for other board students)
- Students can proceed for MBA
- The candidate can do Post Graduation in I.T.
- Can join I.T. Industry
- Can start self business in I.T.
Total Seats: 120