BACHELOR OF MASS MEDIA (BMM) – Three years Degree Course
- BMM course is of three years which comprises of six semesters with different topics.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of Bachelor of Mass Media shall have passed XII standard examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Any stream student of Arts, Science and Commerce can take admission.
- Admission forms can be downloaded from the website of the colleges or can be filled online.
Documents Required for the Admission.
- X & XII std. original Marksheet with X std. Passing certificate (two sets of Xerox copies- each certificate)
- Leaving certificate
- Two pass port size photos
- Residential Proof
- Migration certificate (for other board students)
Opportunities in BMM
After completion of BMM the students have scopes to join in various agencies as:
> Media planners
> Ad designers( Print, electronic and multimedia)
> Brand manager
> Sales and marketing executives
> Public Relation Officer
> Content developer(Print, electronic and multimedia)
> Film maker
Total Seats : 60