Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (F. Y. BAF)
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of Bachelor of Accounting and Finance shall have passed XII standard examination with minimum with 45% of the aggregate for Open category and 40% Marks in aggregate in case of reserved category of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent. Students of Arts, Science and Commerce are eligible to take admissions.
- Admission will be done after the declaration of H. S. C. result from Maharashtra Board.
- Most probably admission will be done through on line system.
- There will be also a merit list for the admission.
- In-house students could be given some relaxation in admission documents Required for the Admission.
- X & XII std. original Marksheet with X std. Passing certificate (two sets of Xerox copies- each certificate)
- Leaving certificate
- Two pass port size photos
- Residential Proof
- Migration certificate (for other board students)
Careers in Accounting and Finance have gained tremendous popularity in today’s corporate sector and the most prestigious career option in this field is that of Charted Accountant ( C. A. ). The scope for this lucrative career is not limited to geographical boundaries and is equally promising in an economically developing nation in the world.
NOTE : TOTA L SEATS – 60