ADMISSION PROCEDURE FYJC REGULAR
Eligibility Criteria (for admission to FYJC Class)
Students who have passed the SSC examination or its equivalent examination from Maharashtra Board or any other Board recognized by the Government.
The College enjoys the status of Muslim Linguistic Minority Institution. Other categories for admission are Open merit.
Categories under which the students can apply:
A. Open Merit
B. Hindi Linguistic Minority
C. Sports and Cultural Activities
D. Government Transfer Cases, Defence, Freedom Fighters, Ex-Servicemen
Admission to the FYJC Class is through the online process implemented by the Deputy Director’s Office of the Government of Maharashtra. Applicants are requested to read the newspapers for the information and procedure. Admissions to HSC Vocational (MCVC) will be offline and will be conducted at the college level only.
List of Required Documents
Documents to be submitted by students who have passed SSC Examination from Maharashtra State Board at the time of admission are:
- Admission form duly completed
- Original Mark Sheet + 2 attested photocopies
- Original School Leaving Certificate +2 attested photocopies
- Fees have to be paid on the day of admission
Other Documents related to eligibility certificate (MVM/Eligibility certificate/2904, dated 10/05/2004)
- Students who have passed Std. X examination from the boards other than Maharashtra Board and who are admitted to the
FYJC class in this college should submit the following documents for confirmation of their admission.
- Documents mentioned above.
- Eligibility Certificate along with the deed of undertaking on a stamp paper of Rs. 20 duly signed by the Guardian / Local
Guardian and the student. The blank application forms for obtaining Eligibility Certificate is available at the office of The
Divisional Secretary, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai
Divisional Board, Plot No. 27 & 28, Sector 16 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400 703 . These documents are sent to the
Divisional Secretary H.S.C. for confirmation of their eligibility.
- Provisional admission will be given on the basis of undertaking of the guardian and student that Eligibility Form will be
submitted within 7 days along with all the documents.
- Original Migration Certificate
- Foreign Students should complete Appendix “A”
- Original Passing Certificate
- Original School – Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate.
- Deed of Undertaking on Stamp Paper of Rs. 20/- Charges for Eligibility Certificate (payable in Cash): Rs.300/- for Indian
Students / Rs.500/- for Foreign Students
- Photo copies should be attested by original signature and not rubber stamp signature.
- Students are advised in their own interest, that before submitting certificates, mark sheets etc., in the original to the College
office, they should retain true copies of the documents with themselves. The Original School Leaving Certificate or
Transference Certificate will be kept by the College permanently and under no circumstances will it be given back to the
students. Hence, students should keep sufficient number of photocopies of School Leaving or Transference Certificates with